16th-Sep-23, 03:48 PM
Whilst waiting for the current Proxy issue to resolve itself, I have been contemplating again what we might do for the 2nd Proxy next year.
I have previously have taken a Entrants vote on a choice of Options or Themes. And I am again thinking this might be an option to select a subject for Autumn 24.
However I do really want to make it primarily a Classic car based Proxy.
I have thought perhaps our Admin Guru Jason could be persuaded to generate an online voting spreadsheet similar to the google based sheets we been using, or maybe the old fashioned direct email approach. I am really not sure at this point.
Perhaps some feedback might put me on the right track......
I have previously have taken a Entrants vote on a choice of Options or Themes. And I am again thinking this might be an option to select a subject for Autumn 24.
However I do really want to make it primarily a Classic car based Proxy.
I have thought perhaps our Admin Guru Jason could be persuaded to generate an online voting spreadsheet similar to the google based sheets we been using, or maybe the old fashioned direct email approach. I am really not sure at this point.
Perhaps some feedback might put me on the right track......

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)