8th-Sep-23, 12:55 PM
Great Technical Review,
The issue with Bangers Racing Alfa 156 rubber rear wing is that it looks like it is just a push fit of the struts into the holes made in the wing, but one has came out, and as much as I tried I could not push it back in (as it is very soft rubber) I don’t think they are meant to fixed with adhesive ?
I don’t use any black insulation tape here, so I think maybe the loose black tape you found on the front wings of your Audi A5 is most probably from within your own car ?
The issue with Bangers Racing Alfa 156 rubber rear wing is that it looks like it is just a push fit of the struts into the holes made in the wing, but one has came out, and as much as I tried I could not push it back in (as it is very soft rubber) I don’t think they are meant to fixed with adhesive ?
I don’t use any black insulation tape here, so I think maybe the loose black tape you found on the front wings of your Audi A5 is most probably from within your own car ?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)