6th-Sep-23, 12:20 PM
I replied to Ade's comments above, but in general having overdue cars is a BIG problem.
It interferes with the preparation of the ordering of the cars in the box, it gives me a a headache getting the cars checked out or running a qualifying time etc.
In this case these cars were delivered around 12.30, the DPD man was due from 11.50, but arrived at 1pm.
So I had 30 minutes to do everything and repack all the cars again etc. Anyway RANT OVER!
For the next Proxy I will specify a Cars Arrival date to be not less than 2 weeks before we start, if they arrive after that Deadline date they will incur a Fixed penalty Notice.
It interferes with the preparation of the ordering of the cars in the box, it gives me a a headache getting the cars checked out or running a qualifying time etc.
In this case these cars were delivered around 12.30, the DPD man was due from 11.50, but arrived at 1pm.
So I had 30 minutes to do everything and repack all the cars again etc. Anyway RANT OVER!
For the next Proxy I will specify a Cars Arrival date to be not less than 2 weeks before we start, if they arrive after that Deadline date they will incur a Fixed penalty Notice.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)