6th-Sep-23, 11:41 AM
Hi Ade,
We'll be running two cars at a time so will be starting at the bottom of the qualy sheet with those two cars, they'll be closely matched and hopefully not much overtaking required.
We'll work our way up the qualy sheet in pairs.
Without an official qualy time your two cars have been placed in appropriate places in the qualy order, as I've driven your Rally cars I'd expect your Touring cars to be competitive runners also. I've guesstimated your Escort to start alongside Brumos BMW and your M4 to start alongside WV Sam's Skyline
We'll be running two cars at a time so will be starting at the bottom of the qualy sheet with those two cars, they'll be closely matched and hopefully not much overtaking required.
We'll work our way up the qualy sheet in pairs.
Without an official qualy time your two cars have been placed in appropriate places in the qualy order, as I've driven your Rally cars I'd expect your Touring cars to be competitive runners also. I've guesstimated your Escort to start alongside Brumos BMW and your M4 to start alongside WV Sam's Skyline
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)