6th-Sep-23, 10:41 AM
Thanks Graham, photos downloaded, and briefing sheet read.
I'll put them on our clubs FB page for the other entrants to access.
One or two things to do before 'opening the box', set up the webcams for filming the racing (sadly not live as we don't have internet at the club), setting up RaceCoordinator special heats for 42 cars (I have tested it on my laptop)...and most importantly deciding which of us (five entries from our club) is going to drive which cars (I'm not expecting all to want to drive).
...oh, and something to eat half way through
I'll put them on our clubs FB page for the other entrants to access.
One or two things to do before 'opening the box', set up the webcams for filming the racing (sadly not live as we don't have internet at the club), setting up RaceCoordinator special heats for 42 cars (I have tested it on my laptop)...and most importantly deciding which of us (five entries from our club) is going to drive which cars (I'm not expecting all to want to drive).
...oh, and something to eat half way through
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)