4th-Sep-23, 10:31 PM
(4th-Sep-23, 03:20 PM)Kevan Wrote: That's good, 40 cars takes away the headache of deciding which car races solo as we'll race 2 at a time.
Did you get a qually time for this latecomer?
Yes I did managed a one off run, normally I would run my test car first before a run a bunch of cars, to check the track is working. And also I do get differences due to temperature. Today it was exceptionally hot so not typical of the runs I recorded over the weekend. I did not get a chance to try again later as I was busy preparing the packaging for the 42 cars. I just finished now, so it took me a full day to Sicker code label all the cars and associated foam board plinths, according to the Lap time positions, pluck out the foam pockets from 5 packaging layers, add a few , entrants names under their cars ( as they forgot) and repaired a couple with loose spoilers etc.
But we are all ready now.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)