23rd-Aug-23, 11:52 AM
(23rd-Aug-23, 11:24 AM)BARacer Wrote: Sorry to have put you to any trouble. In my head it was just a boring Mabuchi 18k motor. It was only when I came to post it that I noticed it was an S-Can of unknown speed.
But I was reassured by the car's behaviour on my test track that i) it was a low magnetic downforce motor, and ii) that the 4mm ride height would negate any possible performance advantage!
I would say running it on my track that it would not have been equivalent to the new Black S-Can SRC motors at 26K rpm, but it was an option which had escaped my "Motor Testing programme" earlier in the year. Also received notification yesterday of another entrant sending me a very similar Capri.
So it needed to be checked out. I daresay that a couple of years ago the rpm would of this motor would have been found on the PSR or SRC websites, but it is not apparent now.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)