23rd-Aug-23, 10:50 AM
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION
I am receiving 2 SRC Capris with standard sidewinder motor configuration.
They are of the older chassis/motor type configuration, and the motor is a S-Bell with reference F141X
So the motor did not appear on my “Eligible motor list”
As there is no longer any literature about on this motor, I have checked one of these motors myself using my Tachometer and at 12 volts and it is 20k rpm. Also I have checked the Magnetic downforce and it is quite low. So I will accept cars run with this older SRC motor.
The latest standard SRC Capris come fitted with a C2 26k rpm motor and are NOT PERMITTED
I am receiving 2 SRC Capris with standard sidewinder motor configuration.
They are of the older chassis/motor type configuration, and the motor is a S-Bell with reference F141X
So the motor did not appear on my “Eligible motor list”
As there is no longer any literature about on this motor, I have checked one of these motors myself using my Tachometer and at 12 volts and it is 20k rpm. Also I have checked the Magnetic downforce and it is quite low. So I will accept cars run with this older SRC motor.
The latest standard SRC Capris come fitted with a C2 26k rpm motor and are NOT PERMITTED

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)