2nd-Aug-23, 09:33 AM
Hi Graham, with a possible 35 cars (and counting) what's the plan for race length?
I know it's a lap limited event but what kind of time per race should we aim for.
We usually race 3 minute heats on our club nights, for Saloon type cars that would be around 26 laps for a decent running car.
Is 2 minutes too short with the number of laps chosen to suit?
I know it's over 5 weeks away but I'd like to start planning ahead somewhat.
I know it's a lap limited event but what kind of time per race should we aim for.
We usually race 3 minute heats on our club nights, for Saloon type cars that would be around 26 laps for a decent running car.
Is 2 minutes too short with the number of laps chosen to suit?
I know it's over 5 weeks away but I'd like to start planning ahead somewhat.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)