1st-Aug-23, 08:23 AM
REGISTRATION DAY
We have arrived at the designated Registration day with 5 weeks to go.
As you can see below there are still some question marks as to what cars everyone is running, however I do believe that I had sufficient confirmations and a couple of withdrawals in order to see in which Events and Car Classes most of us are running.
A couple of entrants are on holiday, so I will defer the model disclosure at least until the end of the week.
In total we look like having 24 "Teams" with around 40 cars to my knowledge.
Event 3 looks a little oversubscribed, so I might change my Event 3 to 1 or 2 depending on what I can find off the shelf.
The Teams highlighted in yellow are those who I had confirmation of payment, so if you think you have sent the payment and are not highlighted let me know and I will check the Paypal account again.
We have arrived at the designated Registration day with 5 weeks to go.
As you can see below there are still some question marks as to what cars everyone is running, however I do believe that I had sufficient confirmations and a couple of withdrawals in order to see in which Events and Car Classes most of us are running.
A couple of entrants are on holiday, so I will defer the model disclosure at least until the end of the week.
In total we look like having 24 "Teams" with around 40 cars to my knowledge.
Event 3 looks a little oversubscribed, so I might change my Event 3 to 1 or 2 depending on what I can find off the shelf.
The Teams highlighted in yellow are those who I had confirmation of payment, so if you think you have sent the payment and are not highlighted let me know and I will check the Paypal account again.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)