9th-Jul-23, 05:03 PM
Many thanks to Brumos RSR for being the 1st entrant to use our new on line Registration Form.... and it works
Here is the Race schedule proposed date plan
[attachment=30970]
The yellow backgound indicates that I have received a tentative assurance that these weeks looking OK from the hosts.
It is of course holiday time, so it might take a couple of weeks to get the dates confirmed with all the hosts, and there is scope for changes to the plan to suit the hosts circumstances.
I also decided to formally introduce the idea of a testing/qualifying (non points scoring) Stage on my home track.
This will enable me to check that the cars are actually running OK and fit for purpose...or even going in the right direction
But also I will set the running order on the record sheets based on qualifying "Fastest Lap" times, which is something I quite like about the US Proxy series I have been involved in recent times. Additionally I can see if any cars are misplaced regarding the Car Class classifications.
Here is the Race schedule proposed date plan
[attachment=30970]
The yellow backgound indicates that I have received a tentative assurance that these weeks looking OK from the hosts.
It is of course holiday time, so it might take a couple of weeks to get the dates confirmed with all the hosts, and there is scope for changes to the plan to suit the hosts circumstances.
I also decided to formally introduce the idea of a testing/qualifying (non points scoring) Stage on my home track.
This will enable me to check that the cars are actually running OK and fit for purpose...or even going in the right direction
But also I will set the running order on the record sheets based on qualifying "Fastest Lap" times, which is something I quite like about the US Proxy series I have been involved in recent times. Additionally I can see if any cars are misplaced regarding the Car Class classifications.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)