9th-Jul-23, 05:27 AM
(8th-Jul-23, 01:38 PM)BARacer Wrote: Graham
I have two standard cars I would like to enter, but the rules are now leaning towards permitting performance modifications in all classes, so not sure if is is worth the effort of preparing the cars for this one in the limited time I seem to have available at this time of year if they have no chance of being competitive.
(I'm feeling a bit grumpy after a long bike ride...let me think about it for a few days!)
From experience we get very few “out of the box” cars entered and most entrants want to improve the running of their entries. So it is a question of what defines an “upgraded standard Class A model” as apposed to an “modified standard Class B model”.
In essence it is the chassis type, rigid chassis without motor pod adjustment would be Class A, and chassis with motor pod adjustments Class B. Additionally motor, motor orientation and “spares” restrictions accordingly.
Basically I wanted to have a more even spread of Class A, B & C cars this time, as in the Rally we mostly had Class B cars with half dozen each of the others.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)