8th-Jul-23, 01:38 PM
Graham
I have two standard cars I would like to enter, but the rules are now leaning towards permitting performance modifications in all classes, so not sure if is is worth the effort of preparing the cars for this one in the limited time I seem to have available at this time of year if they have no chance of being competitive.
(I'm feeling a bit grumpy after a long bike ride...let me think about it for a few days!)
I have two standard cars I would like to enter, but the rules are now leaning towards permitting performance modifications in all classes, so not sure if is is worth the effort of preparing the cars for this one in the limited time I seem to have available at this time of year if they have no chance of being competitive.
(I'm feeling a bit grumpy after a long bike ride...let me think about it for a few days!)
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)