8th-Jul-23, 09:51 AM
Good MorningIt is time to register your entries for the forthcoming "Touring Cars Slotting Proxy"
The Final Registration date is the 1st August 2023
Cars to be received between 1st August and 1st September 2023
This time I have added the on line entry car registration form below for each car to be entered, which I would like all entrants to complete which will act as a reminder as to what the Rules are requiring and make the job of scrutineering easier for me......I hope
Entrant Car Registration Form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yw7SwQm...7690&pli=1
List of Entrants
Below is the list of entrants who had previously requested entries, please let me know if you have decided not to participate.
Makem (2)
Savage GT (2)
Brumos RSR (2)
BARacer (2)
ClassichrisK (2)
AdeC (2)
Kevan & Andy (2)
Mike174 (2)
OXO cube (2)
PaulCooper (2)
Ruscillo Racing (2)
Lifeboats Racing (2)
Harrisons Racing (2)
Ash B (2)
Courtney Sport (2)
Groundhogs (2)
ALS (1)
mookasaurus (1)
Geoff (1)
Team Alaric (1)
High Voltage (1)
Hotlap (1)
Craig Jones (1)
Sam Digby (1)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)