27th-May-23, 11:08 PM
Two huge video files have been uploaded to youtube, it took about 26 hours!!!
I've spent a few hours this evening going through part 1 and putting timelines in so you can quickly select your car, I'll do the other video tomorrow as it's not a quick job.
I did this because once done it's there for years to come.
Like I said the other day it's warts-n-all. Mike has kindly put an intro at the beginning.
I've spent a few hours this evening going through part 1 and putting timelines in so you can quickly select your car, I'll do the other video tomorrow as it's not a quick job.
I did this because once done it's there for years to come.
Like I said the other day it's warts-n-all. Mike has kindly put an intro at the beginning.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)