21st-May-23, 11:51 AM
I'll do the podium pics shortly as there wasn't time yesterday/early morning (yes it really was 3am when I finally went to bed).
I've shared the google sheet results with Graham to make his life a little easier.
This is the first time I've driven proxy cars even though our club has hosted events in the past.
I quickly realised there was no pressure either, unlike a normal Rally night where it's your own 4 cars against other cars in the same classes.
Andy & myself are always the guys to catch when we have Slot Rally (the next one is next week actually and the cameras have been left set up) so it was interesting to see how the rest of these cars compared.
Thanks to everyone who ran rounds, anyone who freely helped but never got to drive the cars, Graham for organising all this, the event sponsors and all you guys who prepped cars for the rest of us to drive.
I'm already looking forward to the next Rally proxy as 'lessons have been learned'.
I've shared the google sheet results with Graham to make his life a little easier.
This is the first time I've driven proxy cars even though our club has hosted events in the past.
I quickly realised there was no pressure either, unlike a normal Rally night where it's your own 4 cars against other cars in the same classes.
Andy & myself are always the guys to catch when we have Slot Rally (the next one is next week actually and the cameras have been left set up) so it was interesting to see how the rest of these cars compared.
Thanks to everyone who ran rounds, anyone who freely helped but never got to drive the cars, Graham for organising all this, the event sponsors and all you guys who prepped cars for the rest of us to drive.
I'm already looking forward to the next Rally proxy as 'lessons have been learned'.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)