21st-May-23, 11:30 AM
Yes we have reached the end of the "Rally Cars Slotting proxy", and I hope both the entrants or spectators have enjoyed it.
So after 10 Rounds and 20 stages the final results are about to be entered
I would like to thank Kevan & Andy at the Manx Slot Car Club for all their effort, all the hosts know that running 41 odd cars once is quite enough, twice is bordering on the limits of concentration etc. Regarding the last Round, Kev & Andy ran each stage twice to ensure complete fairness in the the running of the cars. So I think they did both very well within the daylight hours to have completed the Round
Regarding the last Round Results I have taken the average of the two drivers results for each of the 2 Stages as the Final Stage Result, otherwise effectively it would have been 4 stages and the cummulative times would be somewhat overly excessive compared to the previous Rounds.
Afterwards I will ask Kevan to do Photos of the Podium for the Event, Class and Team winners to complete the results.
And of course I will finish off with the last Pitlane Review, and a general round up.
The Medals and vouchers will be awarded in due course bearing in mind that our main Sponsors are quite busy this weekend at the Slot Car Festival.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)