20th-May-23, 06:08 PM
Well the proxy is over, we've done our round today.
Andy and myself ran a stage each, we had one permanent marshal and a floating marshal who was filming both stages simultaneously.
We had visitors who enjoyed the action, as it turned out he was my Plumbing tutor when I was at college nearly 20 years ago.
A couple of cars couldn't finish the runs, one with gear mesh problems and one that lost a wire from the guide, it had a badly damaged braid also.
I'll get the results up later with more notes.
Andy and myself ran a stage each, we had one permanent marshal and a floating marshal who was filming both stages simultaneously.
We had visitors who enjoyed the action, as it turned out he was my Plumbing tutor when I was at college nearly 20 years ago.
A couple of cars couldn't finish the runs, one with gear mesh problems and one that lost a wire from the guide, it had a badly damaged braid also.
I'll get the results up later with more notes.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)