19th-May-23, 10:53 AM
I wanted to do a car reveal, the cheapo sports cam doesn't work any more and the camcorder needs leads I don't have so the easy option after that was the laptop and live stream which on the face of it IS THE FUTURE!..only it's now
So I did the car reveal this morning without looking at the cars first so it was all as it happened.
Obviously the cars were set up by you guys and the things I commented on are purely my own observations.
It's surprising how long it took, almost two hours but I did look at a couple of my own cars to show a couple of things...there was also an interruption during filming as Andy called...but it's all off the cuff.
So I did the car reveal this morning without looking at the cars first so it was all as it happened.
Obviously the cars were set up by you guys and the things I commented on are purely my own observations.
It's surprising how long it took, almost two hours but I did look at a couple of my own cars to show a couple of things...there was also an interruption during filming as Andy called...but it's all off the cuff.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)