25th-Apr-23, 11:30 AM
The videos showed that some of the cars (a fair few actually) are absolutely superb, I've never seen a 914/6 in action before and they're a pleasant surprise.
Andy just visited me in the shop and I asked if he would change anything with what he knows now and said 'no'. The one thing I would change on my Jag is the motor, it's too safe, a 21-22k would have been better.
I look forward to more videos and photos...and less than a month before they reach us here in the IoM
Andy just visited me in the shop and I asked if he would change anything with what he knows now and said 'no'. The one thing I would change on my Jag is the motor, it's too safe, a 21-22k would have been better.
I look forward to more videos and photos...and less than a month before they reach us here in the IoM
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)