25th-Apr-23, 10:42 AM
Good MorningHopefully you are all not too confused about the results, but we had the predictable gremlins with the Stage 13 results.
Having hand timed the videos of the Monte Carle (Event1) footage is became obvious that the original results posted by Paul did not match the visual evidence, so I have rectified that with my previous posting.
Similarly the Legends (Event3) videos revealed that the lap counter had decided to make the Porsche 914/6 of Savage GT do an additional 5 or 6 laps, which was not noticed during the run, so I have rectified that result also with my hand timer for the first 10 laps. No other faults were seen for the other cars on the Event 3 videos, so the results match quite well.
So here are the final results and Podium for the Stage 13 Rally Legends (Event 3) - I had to be quite clever in reproducing the correct Podium
Also we can now display the Stage 14 Rally Legends (Event 3) Results and Podium
So we are slowly getting there, and hopefully we get some more videos tonight to check against the Event 4 car results

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)