Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

short to long....motor
#1

I have an old Ninco Opel Calibra with a very tired motor, it has a short can mabuchi type  (i think) and I have a new unused nc-2 motor (long) is there an easy way to make this fit ? I tried turning the motor cradle to see if it would take the long motor but didn`t work,  Or should I wait and fit the Scaleauto motor I have just ordered for another car ?
Quote


Messages In This Thread
short to long....motor - by Charlie - 21st-Apr-23, 08:08 PM
RE: short to long....motor - by Kevan - 21st-Apr-23, 08:28 PM
RE: short to long....motor - by Mr.M - 21st-Apr-23, 08:34 PM
RE: short to long....motor - by Charlie - 21st-Apr-23, 08:48 PM
Charlie - by Charlie - 21st-Apr-23, 08:59 PM
RE: short to long....motor - by Kevan - 21st-Apr-23, 09:22 PM
RE: short to long....motor - by Kevan - 21st-Apr-23, 09:27 PM
RE: short to long....motor - by JMay - 22nd-Apr-23, 07:48 AM
Charlie - by Charlie - 22nd-Apr-23, 08:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Charlie
9th-Apr-23, 06:03 PM
Last Post by BAracer
26th-Oct-22, 09:08 PM
Last Post by Farrout1
17th-Feb-22, 04:23 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
21st-Jul-21, 04:59 PM
Last Post by Qman
1st-May-21, 03:52 PM
Last Post by BAracer
25th-Feb-21, 02:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)