8th-Apr-23, 09:08 AM
I am going to start a new Posting thread titled "Rally Cars Slotting Proxy - Official Results & Reports
This will include the new google spreadsheet database embedded in the leading page that JasonB has been developing for me which will comprehensively cover all the relevant results which will be used to make the awards at the end of the competition.
I would kindly ask that all non official results reporting is confined to these pages, so as to give a clear and unambiguous sequence of results and reports on the new thread. Comments will be welcome but keep your own score sheets on here please. If they don't agree with mine then that just the way it is, I am not going to debate the various virtues or vices or one or the other.
This will include the new google spreadsheet database embedded in the leading page that JasonB has been developing for me which will comprehensively cover all the relevant results which will be used to make the awards at the end of the competition.
I would kindly ask that all non official results reporting is confined to these pages, so as to give a clear and unambiguous sequence of results and reports on the new thread. Comments will be welcome but keep your own score sheets on here please. If they don't agree with mine then that just the way it is, I am not going to debate the various virtues or vices or one or the other.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)