6th-Apr-23, 11:47 AM
Google sheets is a no brainer, you can share easily, collaborate and even access from different devices anywhere with Internet access.
I've done our club results with Google sheets for a few years now and use it for allsorts of slot car related stuff. I use it for handicaps, club signon sheets, race calendars, I made one to find out the ground clearance when using different diameter tyres and different offset slotit pods, I even use it for all my 3D printed data including full size car dimensions to 1/32 and 1/24 scale.
I've done our club results with Google sheets for a few years now and use it for allsorts of slot car related stuff. I use it for handicaps, club signon sheets, race calendars, I made one to find out the ground clearance when using different diameter tyres and different offset slotit pods, I even use it for all my 3D printed data including full size car dimensions to 1/32 and 1/24 scale.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)