26th-Mar-23, 09:39 AM
Good Morning,I am going to get the overall results and Pitlane Review done today, as I have a busy week ahead of me.
After a satisfying result at the Rockingham 1st National 1/24th scale BRM Race, I am back there next weekend for the National Vintage Slot Car "Early Birds & Double Trouble" events. So still lots of preparation required with that lot
However back here as proxy administrator I have decided that I am still being a little harsh on the "Track non runners", so I have reduced the time penalty awarded on Round 3 last week from 100 secs per Stage to 80 secs per stage, and used a similar criteria for the 1st stage of Round 4 based on the average times across all 4 Events.
Additionally going back to the 1st Round I had awarded a "double slowest car time" penalty to James@wyevalley which failed to make it around my Rally track, I think on reflection was exceptionally severe. So I have amended those times based on current experience and adjusted his times accordingly.
So hopefully this gives everybody an improved chance of recovering from the missed runs.
So the Event Overall Results

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)