18th-Mar-23, 08:39 PM
Yes I would also like to congratulate BARacer on his perseverance with his Round, virtually walking a couple of the cars around the track
RoadRunners also very much appreciated this round
After my live Rally day last week at Wye Valley Club, I am off to Rockingham Club tomorrow to try my luck with their 1/24th Open Racing day for BRM Minis and Saloons.
So I will contemplate the results on Monday and post my thoughts as usual on the Pitlane Review.
And I will trying my luck in booking DPD to transfer the cars between the hosts, as I am a little unhappy with the DHL service at the moment.
RoadRunners also very much appreciated this round
After my live Rally day last week at Wye Valley Club, I am off to Rockingham Club tomorrow to try my luck with their 1/24th Open Racing day for BRM Minis and Saloons.
So I will contemplate the results on Monday and post my thoughts as usual on the Pitlane Review.
And I will trying my luck in booking DPD to transfer the cars between the hosts, as I am a little unhappy with the DHL service at the moment.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)