18th-Mar-23, 07:48 AM
I would say due to the sheer amount of cars that suffered, this is an issue.
As far as I know, my cars complied with he recommended guide sizes, and I expect so did most, if not, all the others.
TBH the track was replaced by Scalextric over 20 years ago.
But, I can see why it would still be a mainstay for rally track fans, as there are not many plastic track rally options.
I will take it as part of the learning curve for entering proxies.
Also thank you BARacer for persevering with the round despite the difficulties.
Are any further events scheduled to be run on SCX or Classic track ?
As far as I know, my cars complied with he recommended guide sizes, and I expect so did most, if not, all the others.
TBH the track was replaced by Scalextric over 20 years ago.
But, I can see why it would still be a mainstay for rally track fans, as there are not many plastic track rally options.
I will take it as part of the learning curve for entering proxies.
Also thank you BARacer for persevering with the round despite the difficulties.
Are any further events scheduled to be run on SCX or Classic track ?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)