15th-Mar-23, 10:39 PM
Hello from Eastbourne on the South Coast of England. I picked up the cars from Woodcote on Sunday, and after a few busy days at work, preparations are underway to run Round 3 of the Proxy in the coming days.
So this is the Friston Forest track where all the action will be taking place...
A combination of Scalextric Classic track, and SCX low grip 'ice' track. Lap times are generally around the 12 second mark, so I intend to split the Round into two parts. Part 1 will be a three lap 'Prologue', whilst Part 2 will be a six lap 'Reliability' test.
My plan is to run the Prologue on Friday evening, and publish the results as soon as I can that night. I will then run two of the Reliability Events on Saturday morning and two on Sunday morning, wrapping up all the results before Mothering Sunday lunch!
So this is the Friston Forest track where all the action will be taking place...
A combination of Scalextric Classic track, and SCX low grip 'ice' track. Lap times are generally around the 12 second mark, so I intend to split the Round into two parts. Part 1 will be a three lap 'Prologue', whilst Part 2 will be a six lap 'Reliability' test.
My plan is to run the Prologue on Friday evening, and publish the results as soon as I can that night. I will then run two of the Reliability Events on Saturday morning and two on Sunday morning, wrapping up all the results before Mothering Sunday lunch!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)