10th-Mar-23, 09:48 AM
Good MorningI try not to try to plan too far ahead, but since we are into another "Triple Crown Proxy" series I am inclined to announce that I have 3 themes in mind for next year (all being well) of which the entrants can choose one.
I think we would have covered the Saloon Cars fairly well in the first 2 Series of the Triple Crown with Rally and Touring Cars.
1st Choice would be "Grand Prix Slotting" But this time it will include the generic cars becoming available from NSR, Scaleauto, Slot it etc
2nd Choice "Sports Cars Slotting" would be for essentially for production Sports Cars (but probably not exclusively so)
3rd Choice "Prototype Cars Slotting" would be for non production based cars.
The exact descriptions/dates within the Events could be subject to change.
I intend to keep to the same Car (Construction) Class based system.
But if there is good reason to, maybe subject to change.
Technical Rules/ motors/ dimensions will be decided based on which Theme is chosen, but the format will remain as it is now.
The current Proxy series Entrants will be invited to offer their preferred choices (1st, 2nd & 3rd) and we will take a democratic vote on the chosen theme, the result which will be announced in June, so have until then to decide what you would like to participate in. I will only accept votes made by email or pm.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)