7th-Mar-23, 02:45 PM
(7th-Mar-23, 01:26 PM)Savage GT Wrote: The scoring is beyond me, that is why I just enter and let Graham decide how it works![]()
I am pleasantly surprised to have gotten off to such a good start, what with not being overly familiar with rally tracks, and rushing together my entries due to lack of time (mostly self inflicted). I expect my lack of prep and testing will bite me in the backside soon enough, but it at least started well, so currently a happy bunny
Well I try my best to confound the "Fastest Teams" to try to give the slower guys or entrants with a lower budget (F1 term) a chance of picking up a medal or two, that is my intention
And it would be nice to give everyone a medal and a voucher just for entering.
But I am just not that generous, you have to demonstrate some degree of effort to win one.


![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)