6th-Mar-23, 11:38 AM
Thanks Graham it’s a mammoth task to complete on your own as well as videoing too. RESPECT for you having a go.. I think if it took me that long I would have serious frowns from the other half over the time spent ‘“fannying around with slot cars “ ????? especially on a weekend .
It’s not that hard to wait until Monday especially as we had all the F1 and Indy racing not to mention Footy on too.
Red Bull had a run away but Aston Martin had a very entertaining race indeed ..
I look forward to your results and it is interesting on the time it is taking might have to consider the length of the runs.. ??
It’s not that hard to wait until Monday especially as we had all the F1 and Indy racing not to mention Footy on too.
Red Bull had a run away but Aston Martin had a very entertaining race indeed ..
I look forward to your results and it is interesting on the time it is taking might have to consider the length of the runs.. ??

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)