5th-Mar-23, 09:44 PM
It’s ok, I will run the Tarmac stage again in the morning, it won’t take very long.
The Rally was fine, it would have been quite obvious at that stage. But having moved the timer to the Carrera track for the Tarmac stage in my haste I must have not set it right.
Then I was into running the cars continuously without really thinking about what I was recording.
A bad case of brain fade I am afraid, if someone else had been there they no doubt would have tapped me on the head or something
The Rally was fine, it would have been quite obvious at that stage. But having moved the timer to the Carrera track for the Tarmac stage in my haste I must have not set it right.
Then I was into running the cars continuously without really thinking about what I was recording.
A bad case of brain fade I am afraid, if someone else had been there they no doubt would have tapped me on the head or something

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)