4th-Mar-23, 02:17 PM
Hi Kevan,
I'm not sure about the TR7 being a good choice either, and I've entered one
Mine is a leftover from the TR7 proxy which Woodcote kindly hosted, 2020 I think. Bog standard Scalextric motor, so it won't set the world alight, but it looks pretty, so who cares!!
And at least its not another Porsche 914, in fact we have our own sub class to argue over
All show and no go?
Quite possibly
I'm not sure about the TR7 being a good choice either, and I've entered one
Mine is a leftover from the TR7 proxy which Woodcote kindly hosted, 2020 I think. Bog standard Scalextric motor, so it won't set the world alight, but it looks pretty, so who cares!!
And at least its not another Porsche 914, in fact we have our own sub class to argue over
All show and no go?
Quite possibly

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)