4th-Mar-23, 01:16 PM
(4th-Mar-23, 12:36 PM)BARacer Wrote: I think we can be British about our USA cousins car, shake his hand to welcome him to the event etc... unless, of course, he smashes it out of the park, in which case Graham, you need to find a little used sub-clause of a sub-clause to reign him in and let him finish safely in the middle of the pack!
I’m more than fine with this, but I would not expect much out of the M1. It was assembled overnight while I was in touch with Graham through the process and again during inspection. The miss on the 1.5mm ground clearance was so the car would not 3 wheel as I know I’m on a warped chassis. Finally, Graham will be the first to drive any of my entries including the 914 as I have no test track at the moment.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)