26th-Feb-23, 07:42 PM
Good evening,I have set up the Rally Stage track for next weekend, it was named "Spen Brook" and was previously owned by the Pendle Slot Club.
Very conveniently fits into my garage as a potable 3 section course. Currently it is a 27ft long track,there is a part completed 4th section which would extend it further but I have not found time to work on this. It would mean that I would have to extend it outside the garage, so as the weather is still rather cold here I am preferring to keep the garage door shut. The Stage was meant to be run over 8 laps, and having ran my Scalextric test car today, I am getting a time of around 55 secs on a clean run and around 70 secs with the odd off or two. Probability at the moment is that over 8 laps there will be at least one off on the standard car run. I will practise some more before next weekend
Here are a few photos

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)