21st-Feb-23, 04:35 PM
My pair which should have now arrived at rally HQ:
My little Austin Healey, just back from it's world trip in the International Proxy Series. Now converted to rally spec, shod with rubber tyres, suspension, different guide and a co-driver. Unfortunately having a co-driver meant converting it to left hand drive, as that was the only interior I could source in time. It's a fun little car so I'm intrigued to see how it'll get on in a rally.
I was planning to enter a RS200 for the other class, but I'm going to need that for the club rally cross rounds next month. So in it's place is the all too familiar Pantera. To be fair, I've been waiting for a rally proxy to enter this into since I got it. She's had a quick tidy up internally and the original interior has find it's way back in. I left the lighting kit in because, well, lights are cool... She's looking a bit dog-eared and battered since she got back from her last outing so she's not going to win any beauty contests; but hopefully she's still got it where it counts. Could be her last outing before a well deserved retirement? We'll see...
My little Austin Healey, just back from it's world trip in the International Proxy Series. Now converted to rally spec, shod with rubber tyres, suspension, different guide and a co-driver. Unfortunately having a co-driver meant converting it to left hand drive, as that was the only interior I could source in time. It's a fun little car so I'm intrigued to see how it'll get on in a rally.
I was planning to enter a RS200 for the other class, but I'm going to need that for the club rally cross rounds next month. So in it's place is the all too familiar Pantera. To be fair, I've been waiting for a rally proxy to enter this into since I got it. She's had a quick tidy up internally and the original interior has find it's way back in. I left the lighting kit in because, well, lights are cool... She's looking a bit dog-eared and battered since she got back from her last outing so she's not going to win any beauty contests; but hopefully she's still got it where it counts. Could be her last outing before a well deserved retirement? We'll see...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)