8th-Feb-23, 08:00 PM
Good Evening,Today I did something new and had a measured test run of the cars I received so far.
The cars were run on the Carrera Raceway track (Rally Tarmac Stage) and ran the cars just as they came over 3 single laps.
This the race format we will use for the actual event, with the best result (lap time) of the 3 runs. And it will be the same for my Rally track which is yet to be set up and run (fingers crossed)
So in no particular order, here are the ad hoc results and comments I felt during the test. But these tests were very basic run to check if there was any running issues with the cars which there was in a couple, so discussions with entrants taking place. And did not include any test runs where the cars deslotted.
I will do the another Test Run when more cars have been received

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)