7th-Feb-23, 04:03 PM
(7th-Feb-23, 09:37 AM)AdeC Wrote: Any chance of getting this added to the 1970-1982 list:
(1971 AMG Mercedes 300 SEL) May not be my final choice as I've only just built it up and I'm a little precious about sending it away, but would be good to have the option...
Hi AdeC,
you have won my heart over with this one, so I have added it to the list. In general I ask people to refrain from asking me to update the lists unless they are committed to enter a particular model which they believe to be eligible. But in this case I can see it might be a popular choice with the intro of the Carrera model, so it's in.
Personally I am kinda hoping to see some Fords appearing in the Event 1, loads to choose from, the appearance of a Anglia, Zephyr, Zodiac, Cortina or Gallexie would be most welcome

I am thinking to go this route myself.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)