7th-Feb-23, 02:50 PM
Ok guys, I can't honestly remember exactly how the 64mm rule became applied, as these rules were written a good few weeks ago, it was from using the CSRA Saloon Car rules as a guide, but probably before I decided to leave out the Group 5 cars, and even less sure about why I used 64mm for the earlier Events. No matter it is changed now.
So I have amended the rules in the header page
Event 1 & 2 - Rear wheel outer tyre to tyre width 58mm
Event 3 & 4 -Rear wheel outer tyre to tyre width 61mm
Also with the suggestion of Kevan, I changed the rear tyre width to max 10mm across all the board, so that makes the cars across the Events more balanced in performance.
And finally I decided to give another concession for Class A models which are now allowed to use an aftermarket motor to replace the original scalex or Carrera motor etc if it is the same type and rpm rating as original (eg Pioneer, SRP, Hawk or Predator) if you can get one.
So I have amended the rules in the header page
Event 1 & 2 - Rear wheel outer tyre to tyre width 58mm
Event 3 & 4 -Rear wheel outer tyre to tyre width 61mm
Also with the suggestion of Kevan, I changed the rear tyre width to max 10mm across all the board, so that makes the cars across the Events more balanced in performance.
And finally I decided to give another concession for Class A models which are now allowed to use an aftermarket motor to replace the original scalex or Carrera motor etc if it is the same type and rpm rating as original (eg Pioneer, SRP, Hawk or Predator) if you can get one.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)