4th-Feb-23, 08:47 AM
(3rd-Feb-23, 07:10 PM)Kevan Wrote: ScaleAuto Tech 3 30k is an unwise choice for a Rally car...especially one being sent out to a proxy series where some hosts will be using resistor controllers.
If you want your cars to come back in one piece and get great feedback from track hosts you better make them dead easy to drive.
I started with a NSR Shark 25...then downgraded to a Shark 20 which was easier to drive, then tried a Pioneer 18k and it's a pleasure to drive and not really any slower.
Thanks Kevan,
To be honest, these rally cars and their tracks are not my field of interest. I just enter to support Graham who is doing a streling job.
Most of my time lately has been spent trying to keep my Club in existence as financial pressures are hitting the place where our track is situated. I really must read the rules right through.
I stopped reading after motor is builders choice, never got to the end. Silly man.
Good job I have plenty of time to sort it.
Regards
Gerry

...especially one being sent out to a proxy series where some hosts will be using resistor controllers.![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)