22nd-Jan-23, 10:37 AM
Good Morning It is time to start making the final preparations for the "Rally Cars Slotting" event.
The inter-host Transport costs have remained the same as last year, but as the EIS Proxy only just broke even on cost, I am gong to ask for £17 per entrant, to cover any increased costs during the period of the proxy.
I have a new Paypal payment address, so I will send an email to those who where added to my entry list last year can make the payment to me and send in their cars please.
Please note that if you don't receive a acknowledgement email reply from me that the payment has been received, then it hasn't.
Also I will be asking the Host on the schedule below to confirm their plans to run their stages.
The Official Entry List will be posted as from the 3rd February

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)