22nd-Nov-22, 02:52 AM
Very cool looking car, Kevan. Nicely done.
The real 1:1 Mustang pictured above is actually a 1970. The wheels, front marker lights, and lack of scoops behind the door handles are the tell tale signs that it's a 1970.
All 69 Mach 1's had side scoops in the rear quarter panels. 69 Boss Mustangs did not. 69 Mustangs had no marker lights on the front fenders.
All 1969 Mustangs had a 4-headlamp system. All the 1970's had a 2-headlamp system.
How do I know this useless info? I was lucky enough to have owned 2-Mach 1's in my youthful days. Yep, I'm an old fart. I wish I still had those cars today.
The real 1:1 Mustang pictured above is actually a 1970. The wheels, front marker lights, and lack of scoops behind the door handles are the tell tale signs that it's a 1970.
All 69 Mach 1's had side scoops in the rear quarter panels. 69 Boss Mustangs did not. 69 Mustangs had no marker lights on the front fenders.
All 1969 Mustangs had a 4-headlamp system. All the 1970's had a 2-headlamp system.
How do I know this useless info? I was lucky enough to have owned 2-Mach 1's in my youthful days. Yep, I'm an old fart. I wish I still had those cars today.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)