16th-Nov-22, 02:39 PM
I am sorting a Fly 4WD, Audi Quattro for Event 2.
Straight out of the box it was awful, bounced like a kangaroo.
Glueng and truing the rears made little difference.
So I have decided to change the gears to SLotIt, fit different axles and new wheels and tyres.
Problem I need to overcome is how to get the SlotIt pinions onto the motor shafts.
With the spring system in the middle of the shaft I think my SlotIt pinion puller/applicator is just going to bend the shaft.
Any advice as to how to do this?
Gerry
Straight out of the box it was awful, bounced like a kangaroo.
Glueng and truing the rears made little difference.
So I have decided to change the gears to SLotIt, fit different axles and new wheels and tyres.
Problem I need to overcome is how to get the SlotIt pinions onto the motor shafts.
With the spring system in the middle of the shaft I think my SlotIt pinion puller/applicator is just going to bend the shaft.
Any advice as to how to do this?
Gerry

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)