1st-Nov-22, 09:25 AM
Andy,
I have tried very hard to address the guide issue in the rules, but I dare say that there will be problems again
One reason I have posted a one month ahead date for delivery of the cars is so that it gives me time to check the cars and advise, return or make changes if the cars don't look suitable from that point of view. And I will be using your guide from earlier this year on the front of the guide catching the Scalextric/SCX track at steep angles. But I will not be expecting Hosts to be changing guides etc, if they are not working then just give the car a DNF and let it move onto the next stage.
I have to confess that I have never watched an actual real Rally taking place, I wonder what time penalty criteria they use for cars which do not complete a stage ?
I have tried very hard to address the guide issue in the rules, but I dare say that there will be problems again
One reason I have posted a one month ahead date for delivery of the cars is so that it gives me time to check the cars and advise, return or make changes if the cars don't look suitable from that point of view. And I will be using your guide from earlier this year on the front of the guide catching the Scalextric/SCX track at steep angles. But I will not be expecting Hosts to be changing guides etc, if they are not working then just give the car a DNF and let it move onto the next stage.
I have to confess that I have never watched an actual real Rally taking place, I wonder what time penalty criteria they use for cars which do not complete a stage ?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)