30th-Oct-22, 09:01 PM
OK, Guys
I started this little disagreement, but thanks to Kevin I have found a solution
I have amended the rules and introduced Class D for Brass & Wire models.
Therefore with the limitations in track clearance to 2mm minimum.
These cars can be included in Classic Monte Carlo (Event 1) only
So we have
Class A - Standard cars
Class B - Modified cars
Class D - Metal chassis
Class C - ProCars are not allowed in Event 1 or 4
So makem can still win the modified Class B
without competing directly with Class D -Brass & wire chassis cars.
I started this little disagreement, but thanks to Kevin I have found a solution
I have amended the rules and introduced Class D for Brass & Wire models.
Therefore with the limitations in track clearance to 2mm minimum.
These cars can be included in Classic Monte Carlo (Event 1) only
So we have
Class A - Standard cars
Class B - Modified cars
Class D - Metal chassis
Class C - ProCars are not allowed in Event 1 or 4
So makem can still win the modified Class B
without competing directly with Class D -Brass & wire chassis cars.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)