27th-Oct-22, 10:34 AM
Good Morning,Just a reminder that the Rally Cars Slotting schedule required registration by the 1st January 2023
So I will start an entrant list as from the 1st November in a few days time should you be interested in participation. Please contact me through the usual channels (email, pm, posting on our facebook page or on this thread)
The usual requirement applies, to be entered on the official list I need to confirmation of which 2 of the 4 Events you are entering cars for, I don't need at this stage to know the exact car. And I will need the payment on or before the 1st January. I am assuming at this stage it will remain at £15, but if transport costs increase in the new year I may have revise that.
I have made just a few amendments on the rules posted above, the classic Event tyre width has been increased to 8.5mm (was 8mm) as a minor concession (to account for expansion of 8mm tyres due to oiling etc, I have increased the penalty for a non-performance rule infringement from 1 to 5 points as a one off deduction by the scrutineer (to encourage the fitting of the correct cockpit code (driver & navigator etc) and Rally like livery (decals etc)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)