Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sideways Group 5 Escort white kit paints
#1

Once again I enter the project hoping for a home run, and fall short due to lack of skill.
These join most of my other projects as 20/20 jobs .... they look OK going 20mph from 20 ft away  Bigsmile

I decided against the wing from the off, preferring to just keep the "ducktail" style rear end.
I know the group 5 Escorts ran 16 inch wheels IRL, but just because I wanted to, I went for scale 14 inch wheels with higher profile tyres.

"Wraith" (Colin) of "C and C design" printed the decals from my design.

   

   
[+] 9 members Like Savage GT's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Sideways Group 5 Escort white kit paints - by Savage GT - 12th-Oct-22, 02:45 PM
RE: Sideways Group 5 Escort white kit paints - by Top Down - 12th-Oct-22, 02:47 PM
RE: Sideways Group 5 Escort white kit paints - by munter - 12th-Oct-22, 06:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Qman
25th-Feb-23, 12:38 PM
Last Post by Kevan
16th-Feb-23, 09:03 AM
Last Post by autoavia
22nd-Jul-21, 10:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)