Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Can I do anything about a very rough running motor?
#10

(5th-Oct-22, 07:23 PM)tatter06 Wrote:  So I ran it in for 2 hours at 6v and 30 mins at 9v and it does seem to have made the vibrations less violent although still more than other motors. 

There's a clue...if that technique worked, it's not out of balance.

I love puttering with gears
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Charlie
22nd-Apr-23, 08:49 AM
Last Post by Charlie
9th-Apr-23, 06:03 PM
Last Post by BAracer
26th-Oct-22, 09:08 PM
Last Post by Farrout1
17th-Feb-22, 04:23 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
21st-Jul-21, 04:59 PM
Last Post by Qman
1st-May-21, 03:52 PM
Last Post by BAracer
25th-Feb-21, 02:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)