Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Can I do anything about a very rough running motor?
#1

I have been testing some nsr shark 20k/21.5k motors for the Wales and West races and I have one 21.5k motor in my batch that is fairly quick but vibrates noticibly more than the other motors. Is there anything I can do to smooth it out, I don't really want to throw out a quick motor at £15 a pop but it vibrates so much I'm sure it won't be very driveable. The w&w rules mean I can't open the can.
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Charlie
22nd-Apr-23, 08:49 AM
Last Post by Charlie
9th-Apr-23, 06:03 PM
Last Post by BAracer
26th-Oct-22, 09:08 PM
Last Post by Farrout1
17th-Feb-22, 04:23 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
21st-Jul-21, 04:59 PM
Last Post by Qman
1st-May-21, 03:52 PM
Last Post by BAracer
25th-Feb-21, 02:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)