16th-Jul-19, 08:14 AM
I use my phone and then actually go in and check first, if the image needs to be rotated etc, I do that, save it, check again using two different packages.
My gut feeling says it is Windows, I performed a reset nine days back, I think I will perform full nuke and reload. You know how those little things that are different, that is what I have currently, just holding off as I have some major computer work coming up next few days so having my system available will be handy.
I use the phone the same way the image is, eg that image is portrait so I hold the phone in portrait, if image is landscape I hold phone landscape.
What I did notice is when I viewed the image (on the forum) by left clicking, it loaded in separate tab and rendered correctly in portrait. I may have to grab the hammer and swear profusely at it then it will work lol.
I don't have a crApple, refuse to use any of those devices, they are cr_ap devices personally and the fact that Apple doesn't pay their fair share of tax in Australia and many other countries.
Back to the MDF bridge, looking at it more closely I will have to glue it, putty the joins and sand, prime, sand, prime, paint, sand, paint, clear coat to do it properly, really no other way, so the painting will take many days, no hurry as weather is too cold anyway to paint so got time to glue and putty.
Just need to sort out paint type, which will give the best finish, acrylic etc. I just thinking about finding an original photo of the bridge and paint it that style, the yellow looks awful and, well nasty
My gut feeling says it is Windows, I performed a reset nine days back, I think I will perform full nuke and reload. You know how those little things that are different, that is what I have currently, just holding off as I have some major computer work coming up next few days so having my system available will be handy.
I use the phone the same way the image is, eg that image is portrait so I hold the phone in portrait, if image is landscape I hold phone landscape.
What I did notice is when I viewed the image (on the forum) by left clicking, it loaded in separate tab and rendered correctly in portrait. I may have to grab the hammer and swear profusely at it then it will work lol.
I don't have a crApple, refuse to use any of those devices, they are cr_ap devices personally and the fact that Apple doesn't pay their fair share of tax in Australia and many other countries.
Back to the MDF bridge, looking at it more closely I will have to glue it, putty the joins and sand, prime, sand, prime, paint, sand, paint, clear coat to do it properly, really no other way, so the painting will take many days, no hurry as weather is too cold anyway to paint so got time to glue and putty.
Just need to sort out paint type, which will give the best finish, acrylic etc. I just thinking about finding an original photo of the bridge and paint it that style, the yellow looks awful and, well nasty

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)